Are you ready for a new job opportunity?
Join the Woody’s Trucking team – Apply today!
Woody’s Trucking offers refrigerated transportation, specializing in building long-term relationships with customers offering food grade product. We employ drivers, mechanics, dispatchers, and office staff. Competitive pay and benefits. Check out our current openings below!
Call Jaimee today at 320-235-3355 for information.
We have a full-time opening for a Dispatcher or Dispatch Assistant (Willmar, MN), depending on qualifications. Position will schedule deliveries and manage driver paperwork to ensure on time delivery, while providing customer service and administrative support. May also include booking freight with customers and brokers and tracking trailer location and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Dispatch Assistant:
- Answer phones and operate phone system
- Accept and print customer loads
- Daily check calls with drivers
- Schedule customer delivery appointments
- Report customer detention
- Customer load completion (reporting arrival/departure times, lumper charges, and accessorial charges)
- Create/prepare load information sheets for the drivers
- Email customers with daily updates of the loads
- Assist drivers with directions to guarantee on time delivery
- Learn and understand E-Log software (PeopleNet)
- Learn and understand Orbcomm – trailer tracking software
- Help keep driver’s files organized and up to date
- Help keep dispatch office clean and tidy
- Back up for on call
- All duties of Dispatch Assistant
- Book freight with customers or brokers
- Track trailers and services
- Dispatch loads to drivers
- Manage driver schedule
- Provide directions to drivers
- On call
- Computer/typing skills (Microsoft Office preferred)
- 2 years of administrative experience
- MUST be detail oriented!
- 2 years of dispatching experience in transportation/trucking
- CDL A or willingness to obtain
- Basic tractor/trailer equipment knowledge
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, PTO and more
Regional Truck Driver
Woody’s Trucking is seeking an experienced truck driver with a current CDL and DOT Medical Card that is interested in driving regional routes in the in the five-state area of MN, ND, SD, WI, IA. You’ll be home every weekend! Woody’s Trucking supplies quality, well-maintained equipment, benefits and competitive pay.
Over-The-Road Truck Driver – California Route
Drive regular routes to California in this open over-the-road truck driving position. This route will have you traveling 8-10 days and then back home. Woody’s Trucking supplies quality, well-maintained equipment, benefits and competitive pay.
Truck Driver Jobs
- Local – Routes in Minnesota. Home every night.
- Regional – Routes in the five-state area of MN, ND, SD, WI, IA. Traveling four nights on average.
- Over-The-Road – Nationwide routes, with dedicated California and Pennsylvania lanes. Traveling eight nights on average.
- Current Health Card
- Current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Competitive pay
- Mileage pay, all miles paid
- Stop pay
- Per diem bonus
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Flexible scheduling
- Modern equipment
- Electronic logs
- Full-service truck leases ensure well-maintained trucks and minimal down time
Want more information about DRIVING for Woody’s Trucking?
Fill out the contact information form below and Jaimee will give you a call! Or feel free to Apply Online now!